Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Vision
- The goal is that through counseling, prayer and collaboration with others who have had similar experiences you be restored, healed, set free, set forth, reborn, changed, and renewed to the person God has created you to be.
- Our goal is that you live the life you were created to live not the one that was handed to you.
- Our goal is that you to not only be healed but be made whole.
- Through counseling we hope to peel back the layers of your life and assist you in gaining a depth and level of spiritual awareness of who you really are and the greatness you already possess.
- Who is it for?
- For those who secretly hurt behind closed doors. For those who have ever cried themselves to sleep at night. For those who need to meet with a licensed caring professional to help you deal with the real you. For those who have been abused (sexually, emotionally, physically, psychologically). For those seeking to be made whole. Those who secretly suffer with depression, PTSD, anxiety, depression and psychotic disorders. There is help for you.
- Why the need?
Because there are those who are; broken meaning ruptured, torn, fractured, weakened in strength and spirit, tamed, trained and reduced to submission, infringed upon or violated.
- When can I get started?
- Contact us to schedule your appointment 0r you may visit our patient portal to schedule your own appointment. We have flexible appointments available to accommodate your schedule. We require that you verify your insurance prior to coming your appointment. Your registration packet will be emailed to you at the email your provide. Your registration packet must be completed 24 hours before your appointment or your appointment will be automatically canceled. Along with the form you will need to bring your ID and insurance information to your first session.
- Will my therapist complete my FMLA paperwork and/or complete my paperwork if I am applying for disability?
- Our therapist, does not make clinical judgement calls in regards to your ability to work, does not assess for work capability, WE DO NOT complete documentation to disability determination stating such. The therapist DOES NOT complete FMLA paperwork or sign for clients to be out of work for any period of time other the time in time out of the therapy appointment. You may request copies of my records indicating mental health diagnosis, treatment, notes as you consent at any time.
- What if I have a pending court appearance?
- Please note that your therapist nor any KCC Staff will make court appearances on your behalf, the therapist does not make statements in regards to legal proceedings. Does not make judgements in regards to any custody issues, placement, reunification, lawsuites, disability determination, return to duty or claims of ANY kind. If my therapist is summoned to court on my behalf for any reason, I will be charged a fee of 150 dollars per hour, which is to be paid in full before my next therapy appointment and is not covered by my insurance. There are no refunds or exchanges issued.
- We do not offer pre-consultation or free consultation sessions.
We welcome the opportunity to serve you.