Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Vision
- The goal is that through counseling, prayer and collaboration with others who have had similar experiences you be restored, healed, set free, set forth, reborn, changed, and renewed to the person God has created you to be.
- Our goal is that you live the life you were created to live not the one that was handed to you.
- Our goal is that you to not only be healed but be made whole.
- Through counseling we hope to peel back the layers of your life and assist you in gaining a depth and level of spiritual awareness of who you really are and the greatness you already possess.
- Who is it for?
- For those who secretly hurt behind closed doors. For those who have ever cried themselves to sleep at night. For those who need to meet with a licensed caring professional to help you deal with the real you. For those who have been abused (sexually, emotionally, physically, psychologically). For those seeking to be made whole. Those who secretly suffer with depression, PTSD, anxiety, depression and psychotic disorders. There is help for you.
- Why the need?
Because there are those who are; broken meaning ruptured, torn, fractured, weakened in strength and spirit, tamed, trained and reduced to submission, infringed upon or violated.
Contact us to schedule your appointment. We have flexible appointments available to accommodate your schedule. We require that you verify your insurance prior to coming your appointment. Below is the form that you will need to complete and bring to your first appointment. Along with the form you will need to bring your ID.
We welcome the opportunity to serve you.